Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hair

The hair photo was a challenge. Still figuring out my new iPad. Anyone have a suggestion for easier blogging and or posting photos from this brilliant piece of technology? I am currently posting from the blogger iPhone app.

As for the photo, it leaves little to be desired in the way of detail. The hair is a dramatic change for me. Brown bob with a long piece in the front colored yellow, pink, and light blue.

Now tell me I don't have cool shit going on.

::::::: update ::::::::
Joined a gym today. That's cool shit. Maybe I will post from the elliptical or something on Friday. Blogging from the gym is cool, I think.


10 comments:

Stephanie Meade Gresham said...

By the by...nothing says "cool shit" like a stack of freshly folded blankets in the background of a photo.

MaryAnne said...

Love the haircut!

Margaret (Peggy or Peg too) said...

Love it!!
What towels? :-)

c is for cape town said...

my god, just this afternoon I was wondering where the where you were? and here you are! looking hawt!

Sarah said...

LOVE the haircut! So cute :)

agshook2 said...

I LOVE IT!!!! I have been checking to see when you were coming back! I love your blog. You are too funny my friend!

Deborah said...

Love the hair!

networkace said...

nice hair...

Subhash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taylor Shoda said...

I love the hair cut!