Monday, May 24, 2010

This was going to be about something totally different. Like six somethings. Here’s what it is now…

And the final word is that we’re staying in Florida.  I’ll spare you the boring details and just say that we’re all relieved and happy in that “are we happy? i can’t tell…” sort of way.  JG was replaced here in Florida while he was working in VA, DC, Baltimore, Philly…. but has been offered another position with the company that will keep him close to home.  At home a lot, actually.  So I expect to be seeing a lot more of him in his underwear.  And I suppose I’ll have to make more sandwiches now.  In other news, Sam turned off his butt-faucet and Cadence has only two weeks left of school.  Yessss! and arm-pump.  I keep reading all these fantastic posts about summertime fun and people’s gardens and cookouts and shit and I’m ready to start my own summer fun.   I’m happy to have my whole family together and anxious to start doing the things we’d been putting off until hearing the final word about the move. 

DSC_0927[1]

I want to blog more. I want to write more.  I want to take photos and enjoy my family’s togetherness again.  I want to do everything but blink and have it all be over with nothing to show for it.

It’s time.  Who’s comin with me??

4 comments:

Paulita said...

*whew* glad you are staying!

Will Burke said...

Let's hear it for the patio!

Anonymous said...

I have 2 words for you about my summer: ROAD TRIP! Will be blogging the Hell out of it, too! :)

Regina said...

baby boy toesies.. i love them. Sorry, but moms notice these cute little things!
Glad you're staying, maybe one thing we can add to the check list this summer, is a playdate or something like that. After all... lets keep in mind who the fathers of our girls are.. Im positive they have alot in common.