Monday, April 27, 2015

Out from under my rock.


I am Stephanie.  

I have three perfect children who are often dirty, loud, and gassy.  That’s okay.  I’m not asking you to like them. 
I can juggle three balls exactly two times around and hypnotize a chicken.  Not at the same time. 
I can’t whistle with my fingers in my mouth.  Which is a shame because that’s pretty bad-ass. 
My biggest fear is yawning too long while behind the wheel of a motor vehicle thus rendering me temporarily blind at the wrong moment and causing a fatal accident. 
I believe every dog deserves a chance.  Or two or more.  And that every cat can and will attack without warning.  It’s just a matter of time. 
I am a member of the Church of Being a Good Person and I’m a card-carrying supporter of                    Marriage Equality/Human Rights/Gender Equality. I have my own printer
I’ve been known to faint at the sight of my own blood and barf when someone else barfs near me.  I’m gagging right now. 
I don’t eat pigs or turkeys, but I’ll smear a pickle with peanut butter any day. You’re gagging right now.  
Sometimes I wake up and want to look good in a bikini, but then I smell cookies and forget about it. 
I’m a coffee lover, tea liker, eggnog hater.  
I have a hard time saying no when people ask me favors.  My stance on abortion is your body is none of my business. Unless it’s on me. 
My kids are vaccinated and if your kids aren’t, I don’t really care.  
I have lived in Florida my whole life.  
My favorite condiment is hot sauce.  
I’m worried that someone I love will die of cancer. 
I don’t think Obama is a bad president.  I’ve lost ten pounds since February. I rounded up from nine.  
My son has Sensory Integration issues. 
My favorite color is green.   
My mother is sick.  
My father is dead.  
I miss them both. 
I desire to see the Pacific Northwest and go on a honeymoon with my husband.  At the same time is fine.  
I love reading.  
If you’ve borrowed a book from me, I still know you have it.  You can keep it.  I bought a new copy.  My favorite is East of Eden.  Get your own.  
Paul Newman. 


19 comments:

Maecey Flores said...

sexy photo
Smoking Deals at Los Algodones MX Dental

Bridgette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bridgette said...

beautiful sexy body..
Military Storage Container

Mark lee said...

Very Good body. Nice abs!



Electric Motors

David More said...

This picture is so hot !



Box-n-Go Long Beach Self Storage

Jiannah said...

I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day

Big discounts HVACR Parts

Steven Take said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steven Take said...

Very nice pose and body! ilike it!



Click here for Cannabis Cultivation

Kaye said...

Rock feet mountain high!


Click here for Cabinets Online

Michael Born said...

Kinda feel retro and old!
nice pic btw


Commercial Air Conditioner

Mila Kier said...

What a sexy photo! I love it

David More said...

Hes having a very nice body and very cute face



Box-n-Go Best Self Storage

Mark Lawrence said...

That was a nice story! Thanks



Box-n-Go Budget Storage

Erica Fauz said...

This is so hot! I like him



Box-N-Go Storage Containers for Moving

Michael Born said...

I very appreciated the poem you've written for us



Closeouts on Self Contained Air Conditioner

Charles adam said...

This is great and what a sexy photo!




Closeouts on Used Telephone Systems

John Adams said...

Lovely picture and cool article!

Cannabis Cultivation

Faye Powell said...

The poem is as beautiful as the man in the photo <3

Alternators

Megan Gates said...

very beautiful Blogs and poem!



Alternators