Friday, March 27, 2009

my first Meme

The Flickr Mosaic Meme (a.k.a. "Me" in Photos)


The questions for
the survey are as follows:
(work across the board from the top like you're reading)

1. What is your first name? Stephanie
2. What is your favorite food? guacamole
3. What high school did you go to? River Ridge High School
4. What is your favorite color? green
5. Who is your celebrity crush? at first I wanted to put Ralph Macchio, but then I remembered that I didn't speak to my mother for days after she "accidentally" taped over my VHS tape of Stand By Me. River Pheonix was my top heart throb for a few years.
6. Favorite drink? Martinis. they make me feel swanky.
7. Dream vacation? Barcelona
8. Favorite dessert? new favorite is chocolate covered strawberries. it's fruit and therefore it's good for you.
9. What you want to be when you grow up? important. i was really happy with the photos that turned up.
10. What do you love most in life? Ladybug
11. One Word to describe you. pregnant
12. Where do you live? Florida


To create the mosaic, you input your answers into flicker and choose one of the photos from the first page of results. Then you copy and paste the url for each one into this incredibly easy to use form and hit the create button. http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php

voila!

If only I could make a loaded baked potato right now with such ease and speed...



No comments: