Monday, April 27, 2009

psyche!

I'm going to wait until later to really post. Maybe even tomorrow since my outlook on the day has kinda nose-dived a little.

(Think of the part from One Crazy Summer where John Cusack gets his heart broken and the bunnies and flowers in his animation start with a song, but end up blood and guts on the background from sudden machine gun fire.)

Yeah.

I can't find a video clip, so go rent the movie. And then check back again tomorrow if you're looking for something worthwhile.

2 comments:

Paulita said...

dork

I think I love you

haha..my word verify was snection..is that like a snake erection?

Stephanie Meade Gresham said...

I love you! And I'm pretty sure that you're right about snection. Wait. Do snakes have wieners? I need to spend some time on Google today.