Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Guest Post





Since my daughter started moaning about being bored as soon as I sat down to start a new entry, I decided maybe a guest post was appropriate. She started out hunting and pecking the keys on her own after I told her to just pretend like she is writing a letter to someone she knows. After a few minutes, this got tedious and she asked for my help. The words spelled correctly are hers as well, I just typed them for her to speed things along. Enjoy. Especially you, Meghan.


hello jed. today i tooc pichurz of my barbes. here they r.

#1. this is Hanna barbe. she is drinking a beer and dancing.
#2. another hanna is flipping breanna.
#3. this is Lolly napping on pickles. she has sticky legs.
#4. skippy is trying to do a cartwheel.

Thank you for reading my post about Barbies.
Love,
Ladybug.

After this was complete and the photos uploaded, I looked over her work and strongly approved of her very first blog post. Of course, Hannah wasn't drinking a beer, but a diet soda in a Pabst Blue Ribbon koozie. She was, however listening to a tacky Kidzbop sampler from McDonald's. So don't go thinking she's cool or anything now.

Also, Skippy is showing a little too much skin if you ask me. Ladybug assured me she was just really focused on that cartwheel coming up and didn't noticed the wardrobe malfunction. (I hope we don't get sued.)

She took a ton of photos and some short videos that I am thinking about marketing to the bulemic population, since they are really only good for getting you dizzy and making you green in the face. The barbies that didn't make it into the post will be making an appearance soon. Trust me, I couldn't let the ones that didn't measure up to LB's standards just get left on the cutting room floor.

Anyway, Have a super day, people. I am.

4 comments:

Stephanie Meade Gresham said...

Sorry for the weird layout. I was unable to move the photos around like I wanted to and had to settle for this setup.

Deal.
<3

Miranda said...

you two rock!
miss you guys

JG said...

Wow. Lu-lu's first post. I'm very proud of her. She did a great job.

FloridaFlamingo said...

As you expect from one who thinks she is perfect so is her first blog. Cadence rocks!!! And so does Mom. And Dad. And Sam. And all the pet. Did I leave anyone out?