Wednesday, June 9, 2010

sum mer in two. andddd go.

Sometimes I forget she's not even seven yet. And when I'm letting facebook suck my brains out through my eyeballs I let her watch television.

me- who the hell are those guys

her- that's full time rush (0r something)

me- where did they come from

her- mom. you watched this same commercial a few minutes ago and you don't remember?

me- they're horrible. this is horrible. this is worse than the jon-ass brothers. there's not even a cute one.

her- maybe you don't like it because they aren't daddy. you only love daddy.

me- touche.

her- what?

me- don't say hell or ass

her- okay. is it snack time yet?

Today was the last day of kindergarten. I should be planning fantastic adventures for us to go on, but Sam's napping and I don't want to blow my wad all on the first week. That's my excuse. But really. We got a jump start on the fresh air and freedom thing yesterday.

proof:

and proofer:

DSC_0071[1]

and proofiest:

DSC_0118[1]

 

It’s officially summer.  Woot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

those pictures are great!

oh, and big time rush totally sucks. i caught myself watching it the other day. soooo bad.

JG said...

I wanna come home.

Mo said...

Kaitlyn now looks at the pool each morning on the way out of the neighborhood, saying, "We go to pool like at the beach?" Ugh.

Anonymous said...

Hoooray for summer! I'm loving my road trip, and I've missed your posts. Glad I'm caught up. Keep 'em comin' lady.