Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Free to good home. Or whatever. Just don’t eat him.

Loving miniature pincher mix enjoys long walks in the grass, barking at birds and *such

DSC_0824[2]

sleeping on pillows

DSC_0810[3]

getting eye boogers

DSC_0604[1]

Perfectly housetrained.

Some grooming required:

Ariel%20Boone%203[1]

Comes with older chaperone.

DSC_0835[1]

Call soon to avoid paying taxidermy fees.

ps- not a joke.


*horses, muppets, chickens and computer generated gargoyles on the television

10 comments:

Octohawk said...

:( dislike

Stephanie Meade Gresham said...

Octo: Did I mention he loves kayaking??
:)

Stephanie Meade Gresham said...

and i should've bought myself a sarc-marc to use after "this is not a joke"

it's a joke. he poops. i still love him.

Octohawk said...

I really really thought you were serious and I was really really bummed out. Don't toy with my emotions like that!

Stephanie Meade Gresham said...

I'm sorry. I could never... even when I feel like I might.

If I did, though, i'd hope he would have someone like you to be there to scoop him up and take him home.

Your poochies have the life!

Sarah P said...

ok. the dog is awesome and everything, but, um, GIVE ME THOSE ADORABLE PILLOW CASES RIGHT NOW.

FabuLeslie said...

So cute! The eye boogers are the worst thing that I have to deal with on a DAILY BASIS with my little Olive. Annoying! But so cute and so worth it!

Will Burke said...

I hear ya -- I couldn't give mine away, but there are days...
Your comment on my post hit so close, my wife asked if you were a work-friend :) Mmmm, mashed potatoes with butter & parmasan...

McGillicutty said...

OMG... don't you dare put him up for adoption... soooo cute. I will take him before you strangle him although it could mean d-i-v-o-r-c-e!!!!

Maggie May said...

serious illegal cuteness going on here!!!