Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Look!~ A UNICORN!

Because I can’t keep my trap shut and everyone else is doing worldess Wednesdays…

DSC_0917[1]

My mom wore these glasses in 1985.  They are back in style now and only cost $2.00 at the dollar store. (Two dollar store?) Ladybug rocks them with her two tooth-holes pretty hard.  Right after this, we danced to Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. Because the song is our Gospel, that’s why.

 

DSC_0257[1]

Watch out!  He has six teeth now and he knows how to use them.  He will also rock-out to some Cyndi Lauper.  Or Hanna Montana. Whatever the Bug is listening to. He kind of worships her.

 

So do I.

DSC_0268[1]

 

Now comment here about how much you love when I post photos, but will I please stop being lazy and come up with something decent to write about and stat!  I need a kick in my blog-pants.

4 comments:

MaryAnne said...

Your kids have such stunning eyes! Ladybug is totally rocking those sunglasses. But, what's up with $2 at the dollar store?!

Christine--RHP said...

one kid's losing teeth, the other one's growing them--still amazes me. (adorable, the both of them)

yeah, would you write something funny, please? I need a laugh.

Anonymous said...

i think my mom had those glasses too.

your kid wears them better than my mom.

megan chloe said...

aww adorable pictures!! =)
im now your newest follower! could you return the favor?